Markal B Paintstik 3/8"
As Markal’s most versatile and economic marker, the original B Paintstik solid paint marker combines
the durability of paint in the convenience of a crayon. The real paint formula has superior marking
performance on oily, icy, wet, dry or cold surfaces and is weather- and UV-resistant. This Paintstik
works on rough, rusty, smooth, or dirty surfaces.
Features & Benefits
• Real paint for long-lasting, highly
• Superior marking on rough, rusty,
or dirty surfaces
• Solid paint marker eliminates
replacement tips, sharpening or
priming, increasing productivity
• Weather- and UV-resistant for
• Marking range: -46°C to 66°C
(-50°F to 150°F )
Steel mills and warehouses
Forge and casting foundries
Ship building and repair
Tire repair and retreading
Steel and iron
Pipes and tubes
Rubber and tires
Mark Size 9.5mm (3/8”)
Mark Size 12.7mm (1/2”)
* Indicates that this marker color is low in chlorides, halogens,
and sulfurs for low corrosion marking requirements.
Mark Size 17mm (11/16”)
82821 Fluorescent Yellow
- Temp. min.
- -46 °C
- Temp. max.
- +66 °C
- Markiert: Beton